Palawan is one of the best spots to see in the Philippines. From the underground river to the beaches, it is a must-see not just for foreigners, but mostly for Filipinos. (This is an account of a first time visitor given a very limited time at PP.)
WHY VISIT PUERTO PRINCESA, PALAWAN?
1. Experience a trip at Subterranean River National Park, the longest navigable underground river in the world.
2. Take a tour at the Mangrove Forest, where you can find the tallest mangrove trees and other different species.
3. Taste what PP has to offer – hopia, crocodile and tamilok. Kinabuchs and Ka Lui are some of the places to find good eats.
4. Enjoy the weather. We were there while Manila and Pampanga were suffering the wrath of typhoon Falcon.
5. Be amazed on how clean and green Puerto Princesa is! Grabe ang linis!